A compliance tool for FREE???? Yes it is….VMware vCenter Configuration Manager Free Compliance Checkers only for you.
You can check the compliance of your IT infrastructure against specific standards and best practices that are applicable for the environment. The VMware vCenter Configuration Manager Free Compliance Checkers is a free, downloadable product for checking compliance of your environment to help you ensure that it remains secure and compliant. This VMware vCenter Configuration Manager Free Compliance Checker will allow you to print Compliance Checker reports and run compliance checks across multiple ESX and ESXi servers or Windows or Linux.
Free Compliance Checkers are based on VMware vCenter Configuration Manager (vCM) (more details at http://www.walkonblock.com/vmware-vcm-vcenter-configuration-manager/ ) which includes compliance assessment for a single standard and can only assess a small number of hosts or VMs (depending on checker) at the same time.
How does it works???
- The web-based interface doesn’t require you to be an expert.
- Administrators simply point the checker at a target environment (hosts or specific VMs depending on the checker downloaded) and execute a compliance assessment request.
- The resultant compliance report provides a detailed rule by rule indication of pass or failure. Where compliance problems are found users are directed to a detailed knowledge base for an explanation of the rule violated and advice on remediation.
Now isn’t that simple and incredible!!!
Compliance checker is available FREE for
- VMware HIPAA Compliance Checker for Windows and Linux
- VMware DISA Compliance Checker for Windows and Linux
- vSphere 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.1/4.0 VMware Hardening Guidelines Checker
- VMware Compliance Checker for PCI 2.0
Please refer http://www.vmware.com/in/products/vsphere-compliance-checker/overview for more information on the FREE Compliance Checker.